Finding the Right Healthcare For You!HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL
What It Offers: The Original Medicare Plan covers certain medical services and supplies in hospitals and doctors’ offices. Services are either covered under Part A or Part B.
- Part A Covers: Hospital Insurance helps cover, Inpatient care in hospitals or skilled nursing facility (not custodial or long-term care). Hospice care, Home health care and inpatient care in a religious nonmedical health care institution.
- Part B Covers: Medical Insurance helps cover, medically necessary doctor’s service, outpatient services and may cover many preventative services.conditions!
How Do You Qualify: To qualify for the Original Medicare Plan you are:
- 65 years or older.
- Under 65 with certain disabilities for two or more year.
- Have end Stage Renal Disease.
MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS
What It Offers: The Medicare Advantage Plan (often referred to as Part C) will provide all of your Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) coverage.
- Keep your original Medicare Parts A & B and all services included.
- May offer extra coverage like Vision, Dental, hearing and other health and wellness programs.
- Most plans include Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D).
- MAPD plans pay instead of Medicare, you pay co-pays for services.
How Do You Qualify: To qualify for the Medicare Advantage Plan:
- Enrolled in Medicare Parts A & B
Reside in Plans area.
- Plans are regionally specific and can change from town to town.
- Must not be enrolled in a Medicare Supplement Insurance plan also known as Medigap.
MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT PLAN
What It Offers: A Medicare Supplement Insurance (often referred to as Medigap) policy, sold by private companies, can help pay some of the health care costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover, like co-payments, coinsurance, & deductibles:
- Medigap plans fill the GAP between your Medicare benefits and what you pay out of pocket
- Some plans may offer coverage outside the US
- Keep your original Medicare
- Guaranteed renewable
- Does not include Prescription Drug Coverage.
- Stand Prescription Drug Plans can be purchased separately
- You have the freedom to choose your own doctor
How Do You Qualify:
- You must be enrolled in Medicare Parts A & B
- You must reside in plan’s area. (Plans are regionally specific and can change from town to town)
- Must not be enrolled in a Medicare Supplement Insurance plan also known as MEDIGAP.
Have a Question? AOI is Here to Help!
Just send us your question & we will work with you to get the information you need.
Or call — (321) 676-4118
Your Health Care is Our #1 Goal
Finding the RIGHT Healthcare For You!
1900 Palm Bay Road NE, Suite B, Palm Bay FL, 32905
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 5pm
Saturday: By Appt. Only